FlowJo

FlowJo

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Formal Introductions

Hello!


Let me formally introduce myself by saying, a.) I've never "Blogged" before ( I have no idea what on earth I'm doing),  b.) I love all things beautiful and c.) Creating is a passion of mine.


I was born and raised in a little town in central Missouri. When I was 23, I packed up my car and drove to College Station, Texas where I found a waitressing job and an apartment. Now I'm 26 years old, engaged to a loyal and handsome enterpaneur, and working at a retirement home as the Director of Resident Programs. Life can change so quickly can't it?


I enjoy making jewelry, "crafting," drawing and painting, taking and editing photographs and pretty much anything that requires creativity and beauty. I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I've enjoyed creating them!

No comments:

Post a Comment