FlowJo

FlowJo

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Irving Jane

This is Irving Jane. Now before you say ANYTHING, let me clarify that I am completely aware that traditionally "Irving" is a masculine name. I understand this and have reconciled this within myself. That being said, I feel the need to explain WHY her name is Irving and not something a bit more suitable for a pretty little girl pup like "Daisy" or "Lilly". If you've ever seen the movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's," there is no need for you to read further. You already know why. If you have NOT, well, shame on you! Stop what you're doing, yes, YOU with that little mouse in your hand, and find that movie. I promise, you will not be disappointed!


Anyway, Irving was brought to Chris and I by a friend who had, let's say "rescued" her from a home that was abusing her. After realizing he was not financially capable of caring for her, he brought her to our house and asked if we wanted her. Obviously we said yes! Soon after, Irving was spay and given her puppy shots and came to live with us! She is such a joy in our lives. So loving and intelligent!

No comments:

Post a Comment